This plugin is an extension to the WP-LinkedIn plugin providing shortcodes and
widgets to display company profiles and company updates on your blog.
The following shortcodes are available:
- [li_company_profile] displays a company profile. You must provide the
company page ID using the id attribute. Optional attributes fields and lang
to override the general settings.
- [li_company_card] displays a company card. You must provide the
company page ID using the id attribute. Optional attributes summary_length,
fields and lang to override the general settings.
- [li_company_updates] displays a company updates. You must provide the
company page ID using the id attribute. Optional attributes event_type (by
default the template supports status-update and job-posting), start
You can find the list of company pages you have access to, with their IDs, on the
plugin’s settings page. Only pages for which you are an administrator can be accessed.
There are also two widgets to display a company profile card and a company
All templates can be customized the same way they are customized in the
License purchase includes 1 year of product support and updates.
This plugin follows the standard WordPress installation
- Upload the wp-linkedin-co folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the plugin’s settings page, enter your license key in the ‘extensions’
tab and press the ‘Save Changes’ button
- Forcing network activation on multi-site installs
- fixing cache issue
- Adding the list of accessible company pages, and IDs, on the settings’ page.
- Small enhancement about the loading process
- Small enhancements in error handling
- Making it easier to translate countries’ name
- Updating all translations with countries’ name
- Better admin notices
- Improved license management
- Updated all translations
- Upgrading updater library
- Added missing esc_url in the templates
- Removed everything related to products
- Updated to adapt new restrictions on the LinkedIn API and changes in WP-LinkedIn 2.0
- Fixing updater code
- Changed the link in the header of the company card and profile to go to the
LinkedIn company page instead of the Company website
- added Dutch translations.
- added shortcode to display a company’s products and services.
- Initial release.
- 12 months