Here are ten reasons why I love FreshBooks, the cloud accounting application and why you should love it too (it did not actually save my life but it does save me a lot of time).
- I can track the time I spend on projects (I use the MacOS widget and the iPhone app)
- I can simply create estimates and invoices (based on fixed prices, time spent and client expenses)
- It can automatically send late payment reminders, payment notification (thank you note) and a bunch of other automatic emails
- It can even sent snail mails for you if your clients bully you enough
- It can automatically invoice time-based projects
- I can manage all my expenses and put them into neatly organized categories that I can use later for my taxes
- I can create reports that I then use to easily file my VAT and income tax or regularly look whether I do well or not (if you haven’t work for 3 weeks, seeing that you outperformed in the months before is a relieving sight)
- It has an iPhone app (where I can do almost anything) and a MacOS widget (to track time)
- It gives my clients access to their history and to the time tracking on their projects
- And they sent me a jar of bug-shaped candies that time when I found a bug
If this was enough to convince you that you should at least give FreshBooks a try (it’s free for 30 days) thank you for using this link and I will get a small commission ;)
This post is part of the second “Back to Blogging” challenge initiated by Stephanie Booth.
Pingback: How to turn your business paperless | vedovini.net